Statute of the Aristocratic Association of Slovakia
Registered by the Slovak Interior Department at 19-th december 2000 under No: VVS/1-900/90-14460-1
Slovakia is the only one european country, who is totally without aristocracy in meaning like
sociable level, which is from historical look unique symbol, creator and bearer of soul and material values,
scientifical progress, although ethical and morally principles.
The last regime had try to destroy aristocracy, not only by physically, but by the morally way too,
thereby it signed aristocracy for mortal enemy of society.
The present style of life (free market, desire to have material property without soul ideals, to lure
by superficial and apparently comfortable way of life) is bearing soul indolence and morally decadence.
There is going to loss of soul values, namely:
- dignity, honour, self-esteem, noble-mindendness, large-scale, right-mindendness, good wisdom,
- politeness, consideration, decency, compassion, empathy, emotive intelligence,
- non-assertion of tradition in usually familiar and sociable life.
We are watching in degradation of values of these tradition, nevertheless, that they give a meaning for
familiar and sociable life and they are an impulse for assertion of high morally principles, what were
inherits from our ancestors.
At the expense of traditions is precides superficial and petty-bourgeois way of life, instantaneous
advantages, pleasures and comfort, what is reason for soul stunting and loss of sociable convenientness, what is changing on non-attention, non-politeness, regardless, rudeness, agresiveness, arrogance, unwillingness, extremely covetousness and criminality in the next time.
The negative tendencies were prevented and eliminated by a strenght influence of church and
religiously education. The positive influence of church on native morally was practically destroyed after installing of totality system and forcing of comunism ideology upon the people. There were going to decadence of basic relationships in society, family and among people. There were educated new generations, for who these values were strange.
After totality falling down was shown the real deep of decadency of basic soul value criteria. The
return of activity of church and religiously education can´t repair these deformations. The contrasts between attractive comfortable way of life and traditional morally principles is forced a man to look for the other possibilities. There is a source of different ultra subjective sects and societies, which apparently give a feeling of personally satisfaction by a psychologically activities. But there is more deeply internal disorganisation of human consciousness, disintegration of familiar and sociable relationships; refuse of stand by inherits traditions, incapable and unwillingness to return to traditionally human, morally and personally values of our ancestors.
The effort of church to revive a soul life by its own positive influence is complicated because people
don´t desire by this revives. The usually life don´t create conditions for this desire.
There is a change in human thinking like an important assume for revive of sociable thinking. For
the beginning of process of this change is needed that the man must have attractive and wantable model, who catches him, convince and transport and is universal and detached.
There is neither real nor needed to create such a new model. There is this model from early human
events when it begun to create sociable level with the highest morally and ethical criteria with the highest soul values and the highest sociable qualities - it is named aristocracy.
Aristocracy is actually for usually man a synonym for something what is top noble-minded. There
is a reason, why aristocracy can fullfil a function of motivational model in process of soul revive. Everybody has to begin by himself, but the model has to come from the high society. Aristocracy is today the only power, who is a symbol of traditions too. It determines aristocracy to be a bearer and propagator of revival movement which can at co-operation with church to assert in everyday life the noble-minded valuable criteria and by this way to uprise this life morally and souly at the human one´s, their families and whole society.
Aristocratic Association of Slovakia was founded for unite of living descendants of noble and the
people with exceptional characteristics who will be jointly fullfil these goals.
Name and seat of the association
The name of association: Aristocratic Association of Slovakia (AAS).
The Seat of the association is Bratislava, Novosvetská 12, Zip Code 811 06, Slovakia.
Goals of the AAS
Modern aristocracy has the sending to create and exercise high morally, ethical and culture
criteria for people´s dignified life.
The basic idea of AAS is a renewal of aristocracy and form it following development of
personality on a aristocracy ground by a assumption its better further growth and self-
realisation in modern society. From this viewpoint AAS is directed on maximum purposeful
universal development of personality and sociable skill, growth of the general well-
information and scholarships, various special abilities, talent, interests, handily crafts,
development of all positive points of everyone and their firmly establishing in a man as they
could not manifest only in normally life but especially in extremely life-situations. AAS
mainly lays stress upon:
- respect to familiar a sociable traditions, their renewal and keeping,
- respect to sociable values and public affairs,
- sociable ethics and ethiquette,
- development of artistic and aesthetic feelings,
- development of emotional intelligence,
- creating of the brightly determinate criteria of values.
With regard to from history symbolical imaginations of aristocracy like owner of the traditional highest values, is exactly revival aristocracy like a sociable level who is a motion power able to carry out this process by a choice an optimal form of realisation sociable level, who will be create within AAS, will contribute to positive changes a soul revival of the contemporary society.
With a sociable up-rise could the members of AAS have a better positive influence on a society round themselves, what is a meaning of AAS.
On a realisation these goals is needed:
1. to revive aristocracy like a rank sociable level,
2. creation of firmly legal ground for its existence and a public manifest,
3. creation of conditions for its development and full application in society.
Revival, renewal and extension of the aristocracy who is created by a:
|-||family aristocracy and lower nobility and their children, who always have high
personally morally and ethical values, owned for family aristocracy,
|-||soul aristocracy without regard on their origin, choosed by the people from the group of
intelligence, who showed or will show high morally ethical and sociable values and merits.
Aristocracy has to be again a frontal power and catalyzer morally and ethical revival of the
society by a its full-life work, example of personally life of their own and their families as
well as revival, keeping and extension of noble-minded traditions.
Aristocracy will extend high morally, ethical and cultural values and create new
criteria of value by a creator of dignified and fullsensitive relations to friend, acquintances,
and whole society.
Lower noble in Slovakia /aristocrats/ were apassive and gradually disappeared after
the cancelling of bondage and installing of democratic system. The reason was because the
political rights, rights owned property and rights of personally liberty were stopped only for
noble and were the basic right for everybody. Actually it has practically no role in society.
But it is a just a lower noble who has to propagate the high morally ethical and
cultural values in life, what it will be created together with an upper aristocracy.
There are especially society ethics, culture, renewal and revival o familiar, sociable
and religious traditions and hole creation of conditions for universal development of
Revive of aristocracy will be realize by a:
- confirmation - based by a proved competence to a family noble,
- renewal - based by a proved interupted genealogical competence to a familiar noble,
- advancement - by a confession to upper noble level,
- accolade - to make a knight by a receiving a knighthood,
- nobilitation - nomination the non-noble for a noble.
The creating of full legal ground for existence and public manifest of aristocracy:
|-||initialize, preparation and realisation of legislative changes of standing and activities of aristocracy in Slovakia,|
|-||verification and confirmation of justness and competence of using noble-titles and coat-of-arms,|
|-||making it if the government will mandate AAS for this activity,|
|-||creation of International Aristocratic Centre for Genealogical and Heraldical Affairs,|
|-||vytvorenie, vedenie a aktualizovanie Šľachtického a k nemu prislúchajúceho Heraldického registra v zmysle aristokratických právnych kódexov,|
|-||creation and actualisation of noble-lists by a aristocracy legal codex,|
|-||co-operation AAS and its genealogical centre with genealogical institution in Slovakia and abroad.|
Creating of conditions for development aristocracy and its full application in society:
the sphere of sociable relationships:
|-||Slovakia like a bridge between Eastern and Western aristocracy: the creation of strenght personally contacts destined to co-operation, mutual help between Western European and Slavonian aristocracy in every sphere sociable, political and economical life,|
|-||development of contacts with another world aristocratic associations and families,|
|-||make connection between AAS and sociable, cultural and scientifical activities at Slovakia
|-||edifying activity specialize on mission, goals, history and future of aristocracy with laying
stress upon ideas of Slavonian hospitality, morality, culture and history,
|-||support of development and revival of historical, national, religious and folk traditions and
|-||support of development of handicrafts and arts,|
|-||creation of conditions for charitable activity,|
the sphere of individual development:
- up rising of ideas of Ten Orders for a main criterion of daily
- creation of morally-ethical and sociable codex of a modern man,
- presentation of universal organisational, legal and another help to the members of AAS as they could have conditions for material and soul rich and full-send life,
- manage of members of AAS to regard, development and keeping of familiar traditions,
- manage of members to regard to sociable values and public affairs,
- maximum purposeful universal development of personality, sociable skill, growth of general well-informations and scholarships, talent, interests, handicrafts and development of all positive points at everyone member of AAS by a:
- courses managed by AAS or another agencies,
- individual education and self education,
- searching and presentations of literature and another sources of informations,
- personally contacts and another opportunities,
- creation of courses of aristocracy behaviour and ethiquettes for mature and juvenile,
- creation of sociable and psychological consultant centres,
- preparation of member of AAS for nobilitation and Knighthood.
Membership in AAS
The membership in AAS is voluntary. Everybody can cancel his membership in AAS.
The Head of AAS could cancel membership because of flagrant violation of principles of ethical
honourableness and morality.
|According to Rights and Duties to AAS is divided to:
||- honourable membership
- and orderly membership (next
Every member of AAS
is a Courtier of Prince Court too.
The Receivee Protocol of AAS has detailed specifically of a membership structure.
Nomination for an honourable membership is for purpose uprise level and dignity of AAS.
Well-known personalities who have a positive image in public are nominated for an
honourable members of AAS. His later receive for an orderly member is possible.
The Head of AAS is the only one who can nominate the honourable members. He does it on
recommendation of Aristocratic council but by his own deliberation.
There are no duties from honourable membership, except of representation and propagation
of image and glory of AAS.
Honourable member has limited possibilities of using his rights, who should be have as an
orderly member of AAS.
Orderly members are divided into :
- and nobles.
Conditions of membership in AAS:
Everybody can be a member of AAS who:
- fulfill a membership duties as there are in Statutes of AAS,
- is ascertained about mission of familiary and soul aristocracy as a propagator of goals of AAS,
- regards for a honour and privilege:
- to be a member of AAS and belongs to elite society of revival aristocracy,
- to be active on a develope of a importance bloom and glory of AAS and aristocracy,
- to wear a badge of AAS.
The member of AAS can use all rights, who results from membership in AAS.
Conditions of receive into AAS:
Everybody can request for a membership in AAS, who:
- never didn´t break oneself oath by a rude style to principles of morally a honourableness and
never done himself advantage at the expense of anybody,
- agree with a conditions of membership in AAS.
Because of history and aristocratic traditions is needed to show the candidate´s own will be a
member of AAS by a manual written demand (not by type), filled by a written recomendation by
any member of Aristocratic Council.
There must be written in demand:
- name and full contacts of candidate,
- agreement with a conditions of membership in AAS,
- personal reasons for a receive to AAS,
- expectations from a membership in AAS,
- idea about his activities in AAS,
- spheres, where he could be profitable for AAS,
- sign named.
As the annex of the demand there is a short Curicullum Vitae (written by type) which contents:
- full name, titles, contacts, ranks, functions,
- professional profile, practice,
- membership and activities in other organisations or companies,
- general informations about familiar circumstances,
- knowledge of foreign languages,
- and all other informations, which could influence the result of candidate´s accepting
(positive or negative).
The candidate has to give a demand individually to Doyen or Head of AAS. The giving of
demand has to be connect with a personal interview.
Receiving of members of AAS:
The Receiving of members could be done by a fulfilling the receive conditions, namely:
1. on a base a recommend any member of AAS the Aristocratic Council will discuss about
suggestion for a candidate´s acceptation. All members of Aristocratic Council have to vote for an
acceptation. The positive vote will be mainly because of judging:
- fulfilling of Conditions of membership in AAS,
- personnal presumptions in meaning of AAS statutes,
- profits of a candidate´s acceptation for an AAS´ activities in meaning of Goals of AAS.
2. If all members of Aristocratic Council vote for a candidate, the head or doyen of AAS will decide
about his acceptation. Both of them have:
- a right of mentions (Aristocratic Council will renew its own discussion in this case),
- a right of veta. Both of them could change this decision only on base of their own consideration
Rights and duties of members of AAS
Rights of members of AAS:
- use all advantages and privileges fluents from membership in AAS,
- use posibilities made by AAS for make best material and soul properties of member,
- attend on AAS activities and use all possibilities, mediums and help, offered by AAS,
- to be active at all undertaking, connected to AAS activity,
- get a help and support from every member of AAS in case of emergency,
- apply for acknowledgement or renewal of noble, or to be noble, and to be written to Noble list of
Prince´s Court too,
- to be accepted to Prince´s Home Order which is within Prince´s Court,
- to be honoured by AAS or Order,
- to attend on a discussion of Aristocratic Council. To have a suggestion and mentions is possible
only through the member of Aristocratic Council;
- to be informed about activities of AAS, see the archival and bookkeepings vouchers of AAS,
- use the other rights, allowed by a Head or Doyen of AAS.
Duties of members of AAS:
- to behave by a Statute of AAS,
- to know the goals of AAS and be active by their achieving,
- to exercise high morally and ethical principles in meaning of goals of AAS at a personal life,
- to admit and subordinate to an authority of Head of AAS, Doyen of AAS and the decisions of
- always support and help to all (also unknown) members of AAS,
- to pay a membership payment regularly at the time,
- to inform AAS about all relevant facts, to concern with AAS,
- to be a full taciturn about confidential affairs at AAS.
Membership fees serve for refundment of existence costs of AAS and its development, they render
possible fulfilling its goals. They serve also for payments advantages and privileges, which AAS
provides for its members and which results from membership at AAS.
|Membership fees are divided into :||- basic (yearly),
- and other.
Basic (yearly) membership fee:
Every member purpose himself the amount of basic yearly membership fee with regard to his
possibilities. The basic payment is obliged after discussion with doyen AAS and it is mature to
January 1-st of basic year or actually by a taking of decision about receiving of candidates for a
member. There is possible to agree with another mature in special case.
Special membership fees:
There are the costs, causes in direct connection with a person of member, namely:
- administrative payments (must be paid at the time its origin),
- payments for requested works and deliveries (pay before),
- the other costs, for example badges, share of costs on the celebration at the account amount
(payment by return),
Other membership fees:
The member of AAS is giving the other membership payments by his own decision and possibilities.
These payments could be given to AAS anytime and could have an unfinancial character too.
All membership payments will be date at personal card of member.
Conditions of leaving the membership
The member of AAS could anytime leave from AAS.
In such case he returns to doyen or councellor of AAS:
-all properties of AAS, inventary of AAS and documents AAS, which were in his own use,
- membership ID Card of AAS,
- written declaration about his taciturnity
and he returns eventually debts to AAS.
Organizational structure of AAS
Aristocratic Association of Slovakia is created from:
- ORGANIZATION-EXECUTIVE SECTIONS AND CENTRES, which secure realisation of
sociable goals of AAS,
- PRINCE´S COURT. There is a Prince´s House Order within the Court.
ORGANIZATION-EXECUTIVE SECTION AND CENTRES OF AAS:
- take an initiative, prepare and realisation of legislative changes of standings and activities of
noble in Slovakia,
- verification and confirmation of justness and competence of using noble titles and coat of arms,
- creation of assumption and conditions for gain a mandate to executive this activity within
- creation and update of statutes of AAS, Prince´s Court, Prince´s Order, decorations etc.,
- preparation of decrets and official diplomas,
- manage of legislative activities of AAS.
INTERNATIONAL ARISTOCRATIC GENEALOGICAL
AND HERALDIC CENTRE OF AAS (IAGHC)
- creation, manage and actualisation of Noble and together Heraldical list at meaning aristocratic
- editing Almanach of IAGHC yearly and its distribution for needs of Slovakia and abroad,
- fulfilling problems from genealogical and heraldical sphere for needs AAS and its members,
- co-operation between the analogical institutions in Slovakia and abroad.
DIPLOMATIC AND REPRESENTATIVE SECTION
Slovakia like a bridge between Eastern and Western aristocracy:
- creation of strenght personally contacts, fluents to co-operation and mutual helps between West
European and Slavonian aristocracy with a help through the AAS,
- development of contacts with other world aristocratic associations and families and their joining
to sociable and culture activities in Slovakia,
- preparation and realization of AAS-activities on sociable undertakings.
CULTURE-HISTORICAL AND EDUCATIONAL CENTRE OF AAS
- edifying activity for a sending, goals, history and future of aristocracy,
- manage of documentary archives and bookcase of AAS,
- editing activities of literature, movie and photographs,
- editing of a bulletin AAS,
- manage courses of sociable behaviour for adults and teenagers, as the other courses of AAS,
- sociable and psychological consulting centres,
- the creation of morally-ethical and sociable codex of a modern human,
- prepare of members of AAS for nobilitation to knighthood or noblehood.
CENTRE FOR RENEW OF HISTORICAL REMEMBERANCES OF SLOVAKIA
- secure of complex activities for a reconstruction and functional revival of historical buildings and
architectoncial buildings unit on Slovak outback,
- consecutive creation of new regional sociable, economical, cultural and touristic centres and from
these fluents their economical and sociable development,
- creation of conditions for a development of handicrafts and folk production,
- renew of folk art, folk tradition and habits,
- support of all other contiguous activities.
PERSONAL-ADMINISTRATION AND ECONOMICAL SECTION OF AAS
There is needed to install an order to the presently chaotic condition of the rights of using the noble titles and stoping their next dishonouration, what is requested because of renaissance of aristocracy.
Aristocracy and Noble, i. e. courtiers, are sociable level of people, who are unit around
their court, like it fluents from last word. Every noble title is always belongs to some sovereign
court (e. g. realm or prince´s court). Until a court doesn´t exist, there is no reason for using the noble titles.
Except this centralisation function there are main function of court: renew, nominate, confirm or recall the noble. This keeps the aristocracy as the sociable professional cathegory always alive. There is impossible neither to develope nor to show the noble without these functions. Noble can only fade.
The revival of noble is a main goal of AAS. The creation of AAS was a first impulse for the renew of noble.
There is work for Legislative section of AAS to allow to noble free life and using of noble title as a de iure way. And to allowe it also at de facto way, that is the work of a court.
Only the sovereign of his own court (he doesn´t need to govern) or the highest (clerical) official has the right to renew, nominate, confirm or recall the noble. There is a sovereign Prince´s family as a founder of AAS, so the establishing of Prince´s Court allows to fulfill the main goal of AAS.
Prince´s Court, like AAS too, is multinational institution. By constitution of Prince´s Court right in Slovakia, AAS created the assumes for Slovakia as a meeting place and creating of modern aristocratic society on upper-class level, whereby this country will be connected to the renaisance
activities that are is in progress in the world.
Structure of the Prince´s Court:
Prince´s Court of AAS takes the name: "Court of the Prince Radziwill-Anoshkin" (Court).
The Court has an independent statute, which comes out from the Statutes of AAS.
There is a Prince´s home Order as a component of Court because of historic tradition.
The name of the order is Golden Dragon Order (Order).
The Order has an independent statute, which comes out from the Court statute.
The bodies of AAS
|There are bodies of AAS:||1. Head of AAS
2. Doyen of AAS
3. Aristocratic Council of AAS (next only Council)
4. Courtier´s concilium
5. Supervisory board
ad 1 and 2: Head of AAS and doyen of AAS
Hlava AZS: Knieža Juraj Radziwill-Anoškin sen., najvyšší predstaviteľ AZS.
Doyen AZS: Knieža Juraj Radziwill-Anoškin jun., najvyšší hodnostár AZS, s právom
neobmedzene zastupovať Hlavu AZS.
Head of AAS: Prince Juraj Radziwill-Anoshkin, sen., the top most representative of AAS.
Doyen of AAS: Prince Juraj Radziwill-Anoshkin, jun. The top most dignitary of AAS, with the
right to take a place of the Head of AAS with no limits.
The Head of AAS and the Doyen of AAS they are statutary deputies of AAS and they can do behalf
AAS - every of them independent and without restrictions.
The functions of Head and Doyen of AAS are heritable and indefeasible.
Both of functions are privileged, inclusive of their components: the right of remark (every remark has to be accept and solve) and the right of veta.
Head and Doyen manage the activity of AAS-Agency by a direct way.
Head and Doyen have next activities:
a) accept and change the statutes of AAS,
b) nominate and recall the members of Council and functionary of AAS,
c) accept the news of Aristocratic council of AAS about activities and accounting of AAS,
d) determine the basic structure or destruction of AAS,
e) accept the members of AAS, or cancelled the membership,
f) entrust the Aristocratic Council for calling the Courtier´s concilium.
Ad 3: Aristocratic Council of AAS
The Head of AAS nominates and cancells the members of th Council.
There could be a maximum of nine members of Council, nominated only from members of Familiar
aristocracy, who are the members of AAS.
The founders of AAS are the first members of the Aristocratic Council.
Council is a mange body of AAS.
- It manages the activities of AAS and determines about all affairs, while they are not expressly
reserved to other bodies of AAS,
- it guards the solution of needs and requests of the members of AAS,
- it prepares and submits the important legislative and organisational applications and messages
about activities and accounting of AAS,
- it calls the Courtier´s concilium.
The Doyen of AAS is the chairman of Council.
The chairman is calling the Council either because of need or on requests of any member of Council.
The Council can use for its activity the whole aparate of AAS.
Ad 4: Courtier´s concilium
It is created from all members of AAS.
The Courtier´s concilium is the topmost body for suggestion of AAS.
There is a chairman of Courtier´s concilium, who is nominated and recalled by Head of AAS on
suggesting of concilium.
The members are meet together on suggest of the Aristocratic Council.
They give a suggestion and advanced themselves to questions of principles that are connected to
activity and life of AAS.
Ad 5: Supervisory board
Supervisory board is the independent body of AAS. It has to control the economy of AAS and its
bodies. The head of AAS nominates or recalles the Supervisory board on suggests of Concilium. The chairman of Supervisory board is on its top. In case that Supervisory board has only one member, so the chairman is as auditor too.
Supervisory board advanced themselves to yearly financial statement and to suggest on dividing of
contribution or covered the loss of AAS.
The AAS-Agency has the administration, secretarian activities, service of technical equipment and
carpark etc. in competence.
Doyen of AAS nominates the members of Agency of AAS at a written contract. Agency is created by:
- councellor (secretary) of AAS: - prevents and is responsible for activities of agency,
- manages the protocolar affairs;
- secret advisor of AAS: one or more experts for Head or Doyen of AAS. The Head of AAS
nominates the secret advisor with written decret;
- administrative and technical personnel of AAS.
Honours and Orders
Honours and orders are given for:
- dignified and succesful fulfilling goals of AAS,
- succesfull and dignified official behaviour within AAS,
- extraordinary merits for AAS,
- reasons someone´s long term activity at public an individual life,
- extraordinary acts in public life.
The giving of honours and orders is directed by independent statute.
Principles of Economy of AAS
The activities of AAS are covered from membership payments and gifts. AAS direct by its own
plane of economy, authorized by Aristocratic Council. The audit of economy is making by
Supervisory board of AAS.
AAS has property, namely real property and movables, what are need for keeping its own
activities. AAS directs with it on base with general obligatory legislative regulation.
Expiration of AAS
AAS expiries by voluntary resolution or joining if it is decided about it:
- on suggest of Head of AAS,
- every of founder agrees with it,
- legal decision by the Department of Home Affairs of SR according to §12 Law No.83/90Coll.
If AAS expires by voluntary resolution, the liquidator will settle the properties. The
liquidator will be nominating by an Aristocratic Council.
Liquidator will at first settle the commitments and claims and with liquidation statement will
do according to decision of council
Bratislava, December 6th, 2000
ARISTOKRATIC ASSOCIATION of SLOVAKIA
(c) AAS, july 2001